Dear Parents/ Carers,
I am writing to inform you that the School Uniform Policy has recently been reviewed and there are some slight changes.Therefore, I would be most grateful if you would take the time to read the attached School Uniform Policy which will come into force as from September 2018.Some of the main changes are as follows:
- Only pale blue short sleeved polo shirts to be worn (not shirts or blouses)
- Sensible shoes (not heeled shoes or ballerina slip-on style shoes)
- Grey or white socks (black socks may be worn with long trousers)
- Outdoor tracksuits should be plain black, plain grey or plain navy blue.
- Children with long hair (shoulder length) should have their hair tied back
- Colourful or patterned hair accessories, including bows, flowers and large, colourful headbands are not allowed.
- Plain, thin headbands and simple slides/ bobbles (or a scrunchy) are allowed in the school colours (i.e. maroon, pale blue or grey).
- Summer dresses should be red and white checked. A plain white collar may be worn, but the rest of the dress should be checked.
- Plain white tops from the waist upwards are not part of the uniform.
If your child is not wearing the correct footwear, black pumps will be provided for your child to wear throughout the school day.
Please note that the above outlines some of the main changes, but we ask that parents read through the full policy.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me at school in September.
Thank you for your anticipated support in this matter.
Mrs J Westhead
Items of school uniform can be purchased from:
Slaters Topaz Embroidery
Eckersley Mill 284 Church Road
Lancashire St Helens
WN3 5BD Orders forms available from
Telephone - 01942 244426 school office.
Some items may be purchased from high street stores also.